VISHWARAJ machine pad are used in many areas of industry to insulate machinery against the adverse effects of impact, vibration, structure-borne noise, or simply to prevent slipping. These pads substantially reduce vibration and noise transmission. There are various types of machine pads to choose from, each with its own specific hardness, natural frequency, and load-bearing characteristics.
All Machine Pads are made from an exactly defined high-grade combination material of nitrile rubber, cork particles chemicals with fillers no PVC Clay or Silicon. Major advantages of this new compounded material is its resistance to all types of modern grease, acid, oil, and cooling emulsions and are tolerant to a wide range of ambient temperatures.. Installations are fast, easy and inexpensive.
The service life of these mounting plates is nearly unlimited if the load values are observed. No permanent deformation
• Easy design to meet thickness shape and requirements
• High resistance to Grease, Acid, Oil, and Cooling Emulsions
• Significantly reduces vibration
• Easily sized for different configurations
• Unique design offsets pad deflection. No permanent deformation.
Various Applications :-